Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Crockpot Chicken Vegetable Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crockpot Chicken Vegetable Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a number of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping since it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. Eating a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy diet.
As you can see, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crockpot chicken vegetable soup recipe. You can have crockpot chicken vegetable soup using 11 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Crockpot Chicken Vegetable Soup:
- Get of raw carrots.
- Prepare of stalks of raw celery.
- You need of the chicken broth (1/2 crockpot full).
- Prepare of the cooked carrots from the broth.
- Take of the cooked celery from the broth.
- Provide of cooked onion from the broth.
- Get of frozen peas.
- You need of the cooked piece of ginger from the broth.
- Get of cooked chicken from the broth.
- You need of small handful of chives.
- Use of parsley flakes.
Instructions to make Crockpot Chicken Vegetable Soup:
- Clean the raw veggies.
- Add broth the crockpot and heat on low.
- Discard the tops and ends of raw veggies or save for your family bunny rabbit.
- Dice raw celery and raw carrots into bite size pieces.
- Add to broth.
- Cook on low until carrots and celery are tender and cooked.
- While that's cooking away, discard cilantro and parsley that's cooked.
- Cut ends and stems off cooked celery and cooked carrots.
- Dice into bite size pieces.
- Set aside in a bowl.
- Dice ginger, onion into bite sizes.
- Put in bowl with others.
- Debone chicken, cut on bite sizes.
- Put in bowl with others.
- After raw veggies are cooked add cooked veggies, chicken, peas.
- Dice chives.
- Add half of the chives and parsley to crockpot.
- Cook 1 to 2 hours more on low until frozen peas are cooked.
- Serve and garnish each bowl with chives.
If you find this Crockpot Chicken Vegetable Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.