Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy Broccoli soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Broccoli soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Snacks.
We all know that having healthy snacks can help us truly feel better in our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When looking for a convenient nutritious snack, do not forget about yogurt. The fact is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. You can’t beat yogurt when it comes to a wholesome snack though. Along with calcium, it really is a good supply of aminoacids and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive tract work correctly depending upon the culture used to create it. Try putting in some nutritious nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This decreases your sugar absorption without lowering the taste of your snack.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy broccoli soup recipe. To make creamy broccoli soup you need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Broccoli soup:
- Use 1 of chicken breast with bone.
- Take 4 of bouillon cubes.
- Prepare 1 of onion, diced.
- Get 1 head of broccoli, chopped up.
- Use 2 of carrots, diced.
- Take 3 of small potatoes, cubed.
- Get 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Get 2 tbsp of butter.
- Provide 1/2 cup of shredded cheese (or more).
- You need To taste of salt and pepper.
Steps to make Creamy Broccoli soup:
- Put chicken breast into a large pot filled with water so that the chicken is completely covered, bring to boil and cook until chicken is cooked through..
- Dice onions and add to the broth.
- Remove chicken from broth and pull meat from bone, add the meat back to the broth..
- Chop broccoli, potatoes and carrots, add to the broth, cook until vegetables are tender..
- Add in cheese, butter and heavy cream.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy!.
If you find this Creamy Broccoli soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.