Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef & Potatoes in Oyster Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef & Potatoes in Oyster Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Deciding to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re constantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, though, just making a few small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping because you most probably buy many food items out of habit. For example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? One wholesome option that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. By adding fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef & potatoes in oyster sauce recipe. To make beef & potatoes in oyster sauce you only need 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beef & Potatoes in Oyster Sauce:
- Take of Marinade.
- Get of Roughly 300g rump steak beef (or any cut you prefer).
- Take 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Take 1/2 tsp of bicarbonate of soda.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare of Ingredients.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Get 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic – diced.
- Take 2 of large slice of ginger – diced.
- You need 1/2 of yellow onion – wedged.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Use of Cornstarch slurry.
- Take of Scallions.
- Prepare 2 of large potatoes wedged and pre-cooked.
Instructions to make Beef & Potatoes in Oyster Sauce:
- Combine beef and marinade ingredients in a bowl, cover and let it sit in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Sautee garlic + ginger until fragrant, add beef..
- Cook until beef is brown and you can see caramelized crust round the edges, add potatoes and onion wedges. Add oyster sauce and toss to coat..
- Add cornstarch slurry and scallions, toss until scallions slightly wilted and take off heat..
- Serve with white rice or rice porridge 🥰.
If you find this Beef & Potatoes in Oyster Sauce recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.