Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chapati, Pilau, Deep Fried Chicken, Fried Liver, Tomato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chapati, Pilau, Deep Fried Chicken, Fried Liver, Tomato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re always being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all probability, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, though, just making a couple of minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically modify your eating habits. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate in the past.
To sum up, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chapati, pilau, deep fried chicken, fried liver, tomato soup recipe. You can have chapati, pilau, deep fried chicken, fried liver, tomato soup using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chapati, Pilau, Deep Fried Chicken, Fried Liver, Tomato Soup:
- Take 3 cups of rice.
- Prepare 2 kg of wheat flour.
- You need 2 of large chicken.
- Get 2 kg of liver.
- Take 1 litre of cooking oil.
- Take of Coconut milk.
- Prepare of Tomatoes.
- Use of Onions.
- Provide of Garlic.
- Prepare of Ginger.
- Get of Turmeric.
- Provide of Black pepper.
Steps to make Chapati, Pilau, Deep Fried Chicken, Fried Liver, Tomato Soup:
- Wash rice, until it's clean. Boil meat. Prepare onion, garlic, tumeric, ginger, Pilau masala sticks and black pepper. Fry the spices, until they are ready. Add your boiled meat, followed by rice, and 6 cups of boiled water. Reduce heat, to allow your pilau to cook gently..
- Marinate the chicken with different kinds of spices. Let it stay over night in the fridge. Deep fry the chicken pieces, until they are tender and well cooked..
- Fry onions, garlic, ginger and tumeric. Add salt, pepper and finally the liver. Add little amount of water. Cook until ready. Add coconut milk, when liver is ready. Allow it to boil for a few minutes..
- Add little oil in frying pan. Add tomatoes, tomato paste and onions. Cook until ready. Add little amount of water, as soup..
- Prepare your chapati..
- Serve your food in..
If you find this Chapati, Pilau, Deep Fried Chicken, Fried Liver, Tomato Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.