Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken-corn soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken-corn soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Energy.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A little bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
If you are not hypersensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer you many health rewards. Almonds really are a natural supply of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which may often make you sleepy. In the case of almonds, however, they wont cause you to really miss a nap. Instead, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Sometimes eating almonds could even be a mood enhancer!
You don’t have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken-corn soup recipe. You can cook chicken-corn soup using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken-corn soup:
- Take of shredded chicken (cut in small cubes).
- You need of sweet corn kernels.
- Get of large eggs.
- You need of chicken broth.
- Take of Chopped ginger.
- You need of Chopped garlic.
- Get of carrots (cut in small cubes).
- Use of Crushed peppercorns.
- Use of large tbsp corn starch.
- Prepare of butter.
Steps to make Chicken-corn soup:
- Shallow fry the chicken and carrots and keep aside.
- Put some butter in a pan and add in the ginger,garlic and corn kernels. Add up the chicken/carrots, saute well and pour the chicken stock over..
- When the mixture comes to boil, add in some diluted corn starch to prepare the thickness of the soup. Add the egg whites carefully on the top with some crushed peppercorns.
- Serve it warm with croutons/biscuits..
If you find this Chicken-corn soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.