Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Quick Applewood Meatloaf recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick Applewood Meatloaf recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Opting to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a lot of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing a few modest changes.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically alter your eating habits. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will discover that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to quick applewood meatloaf recipe. You can have quick applewood meatloaf using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Quick Applewood Meatloaf:
- Take 3 lb of ground beef.
- Take 5 tbsp of applewood seasoning.
- You need 4 tbsp of mango mustard.
- Take 3 tbsp of onion powder.
- Use 2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Get 2 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of smoked paprika.
- Get 2 tbsp of dried basil.
- Take 1 tbsp of ground coriander seed.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ground celery seed.
- You need 2 tsp of ground thyme.
- Provide 2 cup of shredded cheddar/mozzarella blend.
- Use 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Use 1 of egg.
- Take 1 of BBQ sauce; to baste.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper.
Steps to make Quick Applewood Meatloaf:
- Combine meat, mustard, worcestershire, breadcrumbs, egg, cheese, and dried spices in a large mixing bowl. Mix very well to incorporate. If you wish to marinate for up to a day, remove salt and egg..
- Bake at 350° for approximately 50-60 minutes. Baste with bbq sauce during last five minutes of cooking to avoid burning..
- Variations; Bacon wrapped, ketchup, boiled egg stuffed, sausage stuffed, liquid smoke, sauteed mirepoix, shallots, fresh garlic, smoked gouda, curry, citrus zest, cilantro.
If you find this Quick Applewood Meatloaf recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.