Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Lentil soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lentil soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Vitality.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of well being. When we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a quick snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Selecting whole grain foods is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lentil soup recipe. To cook lentil soup you only need 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Lentil soup:
- You need of Chicken.
- Take of Water.
- Prepare of onions.
- Get of 200-300 gr Mix of beans, red lentils, mung bean,.
- Take of Dried tomatoes, dried carrots.
Instructions to make Lentil soup:
- Put pieces of chicken meat into pot with cold water.
- Heat till the water starts boiling.
- Cut onions.
- Put onions on the frying pen with olive oil and mix beans, lentils, dried vegetables.
- Fry for several minutes, then put some salt.
- Put the fried into the pot with chicken.
- Boil for 40-45 minutes, then take the chicken out and cut into portion pieces.
- Boil vegetables for another 20 minutes, then put some laurel leafs and boil for 5 minutes..
- Enjoy your soup))).
If you find this Lentil soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.