Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Clean out the Pantry chicken soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Clean out the Pantry chicken soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that many people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, just making a few modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
One way to approach this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to alter everything right away or that you have to completely do away with certain foods from your diet. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will likely discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you will not want to eat the old diet.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to clean out the pantry chicken soup recipe. You can cook clean out the pantry chicken soup using 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Clean out the Pantry chicken soup:
- Take of —–soup——-.
- Provide of pickled sour mustard greens.
- Provide of Asian boiled peanuts.
- Use of chicken quarters, leg and thigh.
- Take of water.
- You need of tablesoon salt.
- Get of carrots.
- Provide of large onion diced.
- Prepare of Vigo Spanish flavorings and color= 1 tablespoon.
- Prepare of ground turmeric.
- Take of black pepper,ground.
- Get of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare of summer savory.
- Get of ground cumin.
- Prepare of paprika.
- Provide of —–egg——.
- Provide of salted yokes of duck eggs.
- You need of large chicken eggs.
- Use of —–thickener——.
- Take of water.
- Provide of cornstarch.
Steps to make Clean out the Pantry chicken soup:
- Dice the onions, chop the carrots and mustard greens, look and clean the chicken remove any feathers that may still be attached..
- Boil the chicken for 20 minutes covered take out to cool and remove the meat from the bones..
- Add all the soup ingredients into the broth..
- Add back the chicken. let cook 20 minutes covered..
- Add the salted duck egg yokes. Simmer 10 minutes.
- Crack the chicken eggs and add whole. I always crack them in a bowl one at a time to check to make sure they are not bloody..
- Mix the water and cornstarch together and add to simmering soup stirring often to thicken a bit..
- Serve i hope you enjoy!.
If you find this Clean out the Pantry chicken soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.