Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Quick & Easy Sukiyaki Udon recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Quick & Easy Sukiyaki Udon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick & Easy Sukiyaki Udon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. People typically think that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, though, just making a couple of modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to change everything at once or that you should entirely eliminate certain foods from your diet. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to quick & easy sukiyaki udon recipe. To cook quick & easy sukiyaki udon you need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Quick & Easy Sukiyaki Udon:
- Take 100 g of thinly sliced Beef.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Oil.
- Prepare 1/4-1/2 of Onion *thinly sliced.
- Take 1 handful of Baby Spinach.
- You need 1 of Egg *‘Onsen Tamago’ OR Poached Egg.
- Get 1 of Spring Onion *finely chopped.
- You need 1 of serving Cooked Udon Noodles *Frozen Udon Noodles recommended.
- Provide of <Sauce>.
- Get 1 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Mirin.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Sugar.
Instructions to make Quick & Easy Sukiyaki Udon:
- Prepare Cooked Udon Noodles. Frozen Udon Noodles can be just warmed and loosened in hot water, then drained..
- Cook ‘Onsen Tamago’. You may wish to make a Poached Egg instead. Find how to cook ‘Onsen Tamago’ at https://cookpad.com/uk/recipes/5750605-onsen-tamago-softly-cooked-egg.
- Combine all the sauce ingredients in a small bowl..
- Heat Oil in a frying pan, cook thinly sliced Beef and Onion. When cooked, add the sauce and bring to the boil, add Baby Spinach and the drained Udon noodles and stir-fry for a few minutes..
- Place ‘Onsen Tamago’ and finely chopped Spring Onion on top, and enjoy..
If you find this Quick & Easy Sukiyaki Udon recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.