Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Brad's muffelletta burger recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brad's muffelletta burger recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Opting to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all probability, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
These sorts of changes are possible with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already believe that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. Organic foods are a great option and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to brad's muffelletta burger recipe. You can have brad's muffelletta burger using 26 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Brad's muffelletta burger:
- Get of For the burger.
- You need 2 lbs of lean ground beef.
- Get 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar.
- Take 1/2 cup of shredded pepper jack.
- You need 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of herbs de province.
- Use 1 tsp of white pepper.
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Get 1/4 lb of hard salami.
- Get 1/4 lb of geona salami.
- Use of For the olive salad.
- You need 6 Oz of pitted olive medly, including kalamata, Manzanilla,.
- Get of And colossal queen olives.
- Prepare 4 Oz of chopped black olives.
- You need 4 Oz of sun dried tomatoes.
- Get 4.5 Oz of marinated artichoke hearts.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of red wine vinegar.
- Take 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- Use 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Take 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of small red onion, chopped.
- You need of For the toppings.
- Prepare 6 of pretzel buns.
- Take of Sliced havarti cheese.
- Provide of Garlic aioli.
Steps to make Brad's muffelletta burger:
- Mix all burger ingredients except cheese and salami. Let sit in the refrigerator for 1 hour..
- Mix the shredded burger cheese..
- Add all ingredients of the olive salad to a food processor. Pulse until well chopped. Refrigerate..
- Preheat and oil grill..
- Make burger patties. Press them large and thin. Place a good pinch of mixed cheese in the middle. Wrap burger around cheese and seal. Press flat again..
- Grill burgers until done. Add havarti cheese before removing so it will melt..
- Toast pretzel buns on grill. Remove. Dress buns with garlic aioli. Place burger on bun. Top with 2 slices of each kind of salami. Add olive salad. Serve immediately. Enjoy.
If you find this Brad's muffelletta burger recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.