Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Country Chicken Soup/Nattu Kozhi Rasam recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Country Chicken Soup/Nattu Kozhi Rasam recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Energy.
We all know that having healthy meals can help us truly feel better within our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A piece of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Yogurt can be a snack many people neglect. The truth is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. You can’t beat yogurt when it comes to a nutritious snack though. It contains tons of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the human body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Easy hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent method to delight in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to country chicken soup/nattu kozhi rasam recipe. To make country chicken soup/nattu kozhi rasam you only need 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Country Chicken Soup/Nattu Kozhi Rasam:
- Provide 1/2 kg of Country Chicken.
- You need 3 tsp of Sesame Oil.
- Provide 12 of Shallots roughly chopped.
- Get 6 of Curry leaves few.
- You need 5 of Garlic pods roughly chopped.
- Take 1 of Green Chilli.
- Provide 1 of Medium Size Tomato finely chopped.
- Provide 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Pepper powder.
- Prepare -as per your taste of Salt.
- Use as required of Water-.
- Use As needed of Coriander leaves few.
Instructions to make Country Chicken Soup/Nattu Kozhi Rasam:
- Wash and clean the chicken pieces..
- Place a pressure cooker in the stove. Add oil. Once oil gets heat, keep the flame in medium. Add shallots and curry leaves. Saute till shallots becomes translucent..
- Add garlic and saute for a minute. Then add green chilli..
- Add tomatoes and ginger garlic paste. Saute for 2 mins..
- Add the chicken pieces and saute for 5 mins in medium flame..
- Add turmeric powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, pepper powder and salt. Mix well. Saute for 5 mins..
- Add water. Close the cooker with a lid and leave for 10 whistles. Once the pressure goes off open the lid..
- Garnish with coriander leaves. Transfer to a bowl. Serve hot. If needed add extra pepper powder..
If you find this Country Chicken Soup/Nattu Kozhi Rasam recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.