Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Jumbo stuffed shells with ground beef & spinach! recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Jumbo stuffed shells with ground beef & spinach! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jumbo stuffed shells with ground beef & spinach! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with health problems such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that many people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, just making a couple of minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to change everything straightaway or that you should completely do away with certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make big changes, but the most crucial thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. Soon enough, you will find that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to jumbo stuffed shells with ground beef & spinach! recipe. To make jumbo stuffed shells with ground beef & spinach! you only need 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Jumbo stuffed shells with ground beef & spinach!:
- Take of chopped onion.
- You need of chopped garlic.
- Prepare of chopped green pepper.
- Take of bag of FROZEN spinach.
- You need of ground beef.
- Get of jumbo or regular sized shells.
- Get of of salt.
- Get of tomato sauce or spaghetti sauce.
- Use of crushed tomatoes.
- Take of 1/2 bags of mozzarella cheese/ cheddar.
- Get of cream cheese.
- Provide of eggs.
Instructions to make Jumbo stuffed shells with ground beef & spinach!:
- Put ground beef on stove medium heat make sure its good and brown. Then drain grease..
- While cooking meat chop the onions, green peppers, and garlic..
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Boil jumbo shells in medium heat untill shells are tender..
- add frozen spinach in pan cook on medium for about 3 mins. Now get the cream cheese and put in microwave till soft. (Easier to stir).
- Big mixing bowl add meat then egg then mix. Add cream cheese, onions, green peppers, garlic, half a bag of mozzarella cheese then mix. Then add spinach and mix..
- Get pans add some tomato sauce to the pans.(not all of it).
- Get the cooked shells and stuff them with the meat. And place in pan..
- Now use the Crushed tomatoe sauce and pour over the stuffed shells. Then use the remaining tomatoe or the spaghetti sauce..
- Now sprinkle the rest of the mozzarella cheese over the shells..
- Get foil and cover pan and put in oven..
- Cook for 30 mins so the cheese is good and melted. Cheesy rice broccoli or plain broccoli is a good side!.
- Update* i did use this meat for another recipe so if you have some left over 😀 https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/349435-healthy-meatspinach-spaghetti.
If you find this Jumbo stuffed shells with ground beef & spinach! recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.