Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Thai chicken soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Thai chicken soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Deciding to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a lot of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make some minor changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already feel that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemicals. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy thai chicken soup recipe. To cook spicy thai chicken soup you need 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy Thai chicken soup:
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of canola oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of sliced mushrooms.
- Take 1/2 cup of diced red bell pepper.
- Prepare 4 tsp of minced fresh ginger.
- Use 4 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 of lemongrass stalk.
- Use 2 tsp of sambal (fresh chili paste).
- Take 3 cup of low sodium chicken stock.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- Get 2 cup of shredded chicken (I use white meat).
- Use 1/2 cup of chopped green onion.
- Use 1 of cilantro and fresh lime to garnish.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of fish sauce.
- Take 1/4 cup of rice uncooked.. added with the chicken stock. it will cook in the soup.
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of thai red curry paste (Or little more if you like).
Instructions to make Spicy Thai chicken soup:
- Heat a Dutch oven over medium heat. Add oil to pan; swirl to coat. Add mushrooms and the next 4 ingredients (through lemongrass); cook 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add chile and curry paste; cook 1 minute…
- Add Chicken Stock, coconut milk, fish sauce, and rice; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer for 10 minutes..
- Add chicken to pot ; cook 1 minute or until thoroughly heated. Discard lemongrass. Top with onions, cilantro, and lime juice.
If you find this Spicy Thai chicken soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.