Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Corn Beef (Nancy's fav.) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Corn Beef (Nancy's fav.) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Energy.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is a snack a lot of people take for granted. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. You can not beat yogurt when it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is a protein-rich supply of wholesome nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the body to digest and, based on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Yogurt combines beautifully with nuts and seeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to corn beef (nancy's fav.) recipe. To cook corn beef (nancy's fav.) you only need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Corn Beef (Nancy's fav.):
- Get 1 can of corn beef.
- You need to taste of Adobo Goya.
- Use 1 envelope of Sazon Goya w/ azafran.
- Provide 1 envelope of Goya ham flavor.
- Take 2 TBS of Goya sofrito.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- Provide 2 TBS of your fav. Cooking oil.
- Get 1/4 cup of Chopped onions (optional).
- Use of Diced small potato (optional).
- Take 2 TBS of tomato sauce.
Steps to make Corn Beef (Nancy's fav.):
- In a frying pan, sauté sofrito in two tbs. of cooking oil for about a minute or two in med. heat. Along with onions, if you choose to add them. Careful not to let it dry out..
- Add the water and the can of corn beef. With your spoon, break the corn beef and then add (first) the sazon, ham and 2 tbs of tomato sauce. Now you can add the adobo to your taste, a little at a time. (Be very careful! Adobo is extremely salty. Add too much of it and it will be ruined.).
- Add diced potatoes and cook until it's soft..
- Steam some white rice and enjoy with a ripe banana on the side! Yum!!!!! Bon appetite!!!.
If you find this Corn Beef (Nancy's fav.) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.