Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Eggplant and Meatball Lasagna recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Eggplant and Meatball Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Eggplant and Meatball Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Vitality.
We all know that having healthy meals can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Have a shot at eating almonds if you don’t suffer from nut allergies. Almonds provide a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Almonds are a natural source of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that causes drowsiness, is found in almonds. In the case of almonds, however, they wont make you yearn for a nap. These nuts unwind the muscles and supply a general sense of comfort. Almonds often give a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You will not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to eggplant and meatball lasagna recipe. You can have eggplant and meatball lasagna using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Eggplant and Meatball Lasagna:
- You need of Eggplant pasta replacement.
- You need 2 of medium sized aubergine/ eggplants.
- Prepare As needed of salt.
- Provide As needed of extra virgin olive oil.
- Take of Meatballs and sauce.
- Get 1-1/2 pound of beef meatballs.
- You need 32 ounces of Mids Italian sausage pasta sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of water to get and use all the sauce out of jar.
- Take 3 tablespoons of concentrated tomato paste.
- Take 1-1/2 cups of pesto see my recipe walnut pesto.
- Prepare 2/3 pound of ground sirloin.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Get 1 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- Provide To taste of ground white pepper.
- You need of Cheese.
- Provide 2 cups of extra sharp cheddar cheese shredded divided.
Instructions to make Eggplant and Meatball Lasagna:
- Peel the eggplant and cut one side to make flat surface. This will stabilize your eggplant when you slice it. Slice the eggplant thinly..
- Now salt the eggplant slices on both sides set in a bowl to drain the liquids. Doing this take all or most of the bitterness out of the eggplant slices. After an hour drain the liquids off and they are ready to use. The last picture on this step is the bitter liquids pulled out by the salt. I had about 1/2 cup total, on second draining..
- Cut the meatballs in half set aside. I usually keep meatballs in my freezer. See any of my recipes for meatballs. Shred the cheese, and set aside. When you pour the Mid's sauce in add a little water to the jar to get the rest out of jar..
- Preheat oven to 400°Fahrenheit heat the meatballs in a good sized pan. When browned remove and set aside. Add the Mids Italian sausage sauce to the pan then put in the ground sirloin. Bring to a simmer 20 minutes and stir in the tomato paste. Add the parmesan cheese. Stir in well..
- Add the olive oil to the eggplant. Cook on a cooking surface. Turn as needed. In a baking pan add some of the eggplant. I used a spring form pan..
- Add some of the meatballs cut side down. Cover the meatballs with half the sauce. Now add the pesto on top of sauce..
- Repeat the the same layers except you shouldn't have pesto on second layer. Add the shredded cheese on top. Put into the oven for 45 minutes..
- Take out of oven and let rest 15 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!!.
If you find this Eggplant and Meatball Lasagna recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.