Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Simple Chicken Vegetable Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Chicken Vegetable Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Treats.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. If we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we generally feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Yogurt can be a snack many people neglect. Eating natural yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch is not a good idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you can reach for. Along with calcium, it is a good supplier of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is typically eaten to help maintain the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Try including some nutritious nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent approach to enjoy a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple chicken vegetable soup recipe. You can have simple chicken vegetable soup using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Simple Chicken Vegetable Soup:
- Use 1 of onion, finely chopped.
- Take 1 of carrot, cubed.
- Get 1 stalk of celery, chopped.
- You need 1/2 lb (225 g) of boneless chicken thigh, cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Prepare 3 cups of water or vegetable broth.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- Use 1 tsp of dried thyme or a couple sprigs fresh.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Use of Parsley to garnish (optional).
Steps to make Simple Chicken Vegetable Soup:
- Sauté onions in olive oil until translucent, 5-10 minutes..
- Add chicken and sauté until all sides have turned color..
- Add the carrots, celery and bay leaf and pour in about 3 cups of water so all ingredients are well covered..
- Bring to a boil and turn to low. There will probably be some foamy stuff that appears in the soup so skim that off and discard..
- Once you've skimmed the soup, add the thyme. Cover and simmer on low for 30 minutes..
- After 30 minutes, check the flavor of the soup and salt & pepper to taste. If too much liquid has evaporated, you can add a little bit more water or stock..
- Dish out into bowls and sprinkle with chopped parsley..
If you find this Simple Chicken Vegetable Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.