Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Stir Fry Bulgogi Beef /Pork/Lamb recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stir Fry Bulgogi Beef /Pork/Lamb recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stir Fry Bulgogi Beef /Pork/Lamb recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Energy.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A piece of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Yogurt is often a snack a lot of people take for granted. Eating natural yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. You can not beat yogurt any time it comes to a healthy snack though. It is made up of a great deal of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive tract work correctly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Try putting in some wholesome nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent approach to delight in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stir fry bulgogi beef /pork/lamb recipe. To cook stir fry bulgogi beef /pork/lamb you only need 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Stir Fry Bulgogi Beef /Pork/Lamb:
- Prepare 6 of fried egg.
- You need 6 bowl of cooked rice.
- Prepare 6 of small beancurd puff option.
- Prepare 4 of medium onion.
- Use 4 of red chili pepeer.
- Provide 1 cup of bulgogi sauce ready to used store bought.
- Prepare of diy bulgogi sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of each honey, soy sauce and rice wine.
- Use 1 of small grated pear and 1tbsp ginger and 1 clove or garlic.
- Take of thinly sliced meat option.
- You need 400 grams of thinly sliced beef /pork/lamb.
Instructions to make Stir Fry Bulgogi Beef /Pork/Lamb:
- Fried eggs set aside.
- Cooked rice set aside.
- Marinate meat.
- For diy bulgogi sauce just mix all ingredient,or used stored bought ready to use bulgogi sauce.
- Marinate thinly slice beef /pork/lamb for minimum 10 minutes with bulgogi sauce.
- Stir fry.
- In pan with 2 tbsp of oil stir fry onion together with marinated sliced meat for 3 minute.
- Add beancurd puff and red chili pepper and stir fry for another 2 minute then off heat and serve.
- Serve stir fry bulgogi pork as it is or.
- Serving option stir fry bulgogi pork and fried egg with white rice.
If you find this Stir Fry Bulgogi Beef /Pork/Lamb recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.