Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Our Family's Creamy Daikon Radish Rice Bowl recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Our Family's Creamy Daikon Radish Rice Bowl recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that many people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making a couple of small changes.
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also great for your skin. If you currently are eating plenty of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to our family's creamy daikon radish rice bowl recipe. To make our family's creamy daikon radish rice bowl you only need 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Our Family's Creamy Daikon Radish Rice Bowl:
- Use of ◆ Daikon radish (peeled).
- Provide of ◆ Ground meat (beef/pork combination).
- Take of ◆ Rice.
- Get of ◆ Water.
- Get of to 2 teaspoons ● Dashi stock granules.
- Use of to 3 tablespoons ● Soy sauce.
- You need of to 8 shakes ● Umami seasoning (optional).
- Prepare of ★ Katakuriko.
- You need of ★ Water.
Instructions to make Our Family's Creamy Daikon Radish Rice Bowl:
- Prepare the ingredients including the katakuriko..
- Cut the daikon radish into 1 cm dice..
- Put the ◆ ingredients (daikon radish, ground meat, rice, water) into a pan. (Rinse the rice quickly before you add it.).
- Turn on the heat. When the pan comes to a boil turn the heat down to low, put a lid on and simmer for 20 minutes. Be sure to mix it several times or the rice will get stuck to the bottom of the pan!.
- Once the daikon radish is tender, add the ● ingredients (dashi stock granules, soy sauce, Ajinomoto seasoning), put the lid back on and simmer for an additional 15 to 20 minutes..
- Check frequently and stir well to make sure the rice doesn't get stuck to the bottom..
- When the daikon radish is very soft, turn the heat off. Add the ★ katakuriko dissolved in water and stir lightly. Turn the heat back on to thicken the sauce..
- I simmered it for a total of 40 minutes. Put some hot rice in a bowl, spoon plenty of this on top, and enjoy..
- If you leave it to cool down once with the lid on, the flavors will really penetrate the ingredients well and become really delicious. I recommend making this in advance and re-heating it before serving..
- I watched my mother make this back home and it looked different from mine, so I asked her to check my recipe and it was wrong. So I edited the original posted recipe..
- According to my mother, the daikon radish to water to ground meat ratio should be strictly 1:1:1. So it's 100 g daikon radish: 100 ml water : 100 g ground meat – for the balance of ingredients that I think is best!.
- I use Ajinomoto brand umami seasoning in this. If you leave it out the flavor will be very different (in terms of saltiness and depth) so please adjust the seasoning by tasting it..
If you find this Our Family's Creamy Daikon Radish Rice Bowl recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.