Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Vietnamese-style Pho Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vietnamese-style Pho Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. There are a lot of diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most people typically believe that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make several minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also terrific for your skin. If you currently are consuming lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time.
All in all, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vietnamese-style pho noodle soup recipe. To make vietnamese-style pho noodle soup you need 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Vietnamese-style Pho Noodle Soup:
- Prepare of Soup.
- Get of vegetable, chicken, or beef stock (Japanese stock works well too).
- You need of star anise.
- Get of whole cloves.
- Take of cinnamon stick (about 3 in).
- Prepare of thumb-sized piece fresh ginger.
- Use of onion, cut in quarters.
- Provide of Fish sauce or soy sauce to taste.
- Use of Noodles and Garnishes.
- Provide of serving pho noodles or rice vermicelli.
- Provide of Black pepper (optional).
- Use of fresh cilantro.
- You need of fresh lime cut in wedges.
- Use of your favorite hot chilis (optional).
- Get of boneless chicken cut in slices or for a vegetarian option, try fried tofu.
Instructions to make Vietnamese-style Pho Noodle Soup:
- In a large pot, add the stock, star anise, cloves, cinnamon, ginger, and onion. Bring to a boil, turn to low, then simmer with the lid on for 45 to 1 hour..
- Strain out the spices and onion, then add 2 Tbsp of fish sauce or soy sauce. Taste the soup and add more if needed (it depends on the kind of sauce you use). * You can do up to this step ahead of time and then just reheat the soup when you are ready to eat..
- Add some of the soup to a smaller pot and bring to a simmer. Add the sliced meat and cook for 2-3 minutes. If using fried tofu, skip this step. (You can do this in the large pot too, but I found it easier to dish out the meat evenly if it was separate, or if you are not eating all 4 servings).
- If using fried tofu, grill it a bit in a frying pan (no oil needed) and cut into thin slices. Put on top of the soup just before serving..
- Prepare the noodles according to the directions and drain. Some packages tell you to chill the noodles in cold water, but it makes the soup cold so I recommend keeping the noodles hot! (Just make sure you do this just before adding the soup, or else they noodles will stick together)..
- Divide the noodles among deep soup bowls and dish out the soup with the meat over the noodles..
- Garnish with fresh lime, chopped chilis, and black pepper. Put the fish sauce/soy sauce at the table in case you need more. Dig in!.
If you find this Vietnamese-style Pho Noodle Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.