Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for chicken corn soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect chicken corn soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to chicken corn soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snack foods.
We are all aware that having healthy meals can help us feel better within our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is usually a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Finding snacks that help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
When searching for a convenient healthy snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. You cannot beat yogurt any time it comes to a healthy snack though. Along with calcium, it really is a good supplier of aminoacids and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to make it. Quick hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent way to delight in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken corn soup recipe. To cook chicken corn soup you only need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare chicken corn soup:
- Use 2 cup of chicken.
- Take 6 cup of water.
- Take 2 cup of potatoes chopped.
- Get 1/2 small of onion chopped.
- Get 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 2 tsp of chicken flavor bouillon seasoning.
- Prepare 10 oz of bag of frozen corn.
- Get 1 dash of salt and pepper.
- Provide 1/2 cup of flour.
- Provide 1 of egg.
Steps to make chicken corn soup:
- cook chicken until no longer pink inside and chop up into small pieces..
- boil water add chicken ,chopped potatoes , onion chopped small, butter ,chicken bouillon seasoning and salt and pepper to taste.If you are useing fresh corn add now. If useing frozen corn cook and add later. Boil til potatoes are soft about 10 min..
- cook frozen bag of corn in microwave about 4 min. Then add to soup..
- put flour in bowl and mix egg with it until it forms a dough. Add more flour if it is too wet. Break flour mixture up into small pieces and drop into soup. Stir as you put the flour mix in. Boil for an additional 5 min. then serve.
If you find this chicken corn soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.