Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegan Roasted Tomato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan Roasted Tomato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Deciding to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a number of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. People typically believe that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, though, just making some small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping as you most likely purchase a lot of items out of habit. For example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? One nutritious substitute that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan roasted tomato soup recipe. You can have vegan roasted tomato soup using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegan Roasted Tomato Soup:
- Use of tomatoes , Roma – halved.
- You need of Garlic peeled.
- Use of Thyme -.
- Take of Bay leaves -.
- Provide of Vegetable Stock -.
- You need of Onion , – roughly chopped.
- Take of Coconut milk -.
- Provide of Tomato paste -.
- Prepare of Lemon zest -.
- Take of basil Dried.
- Provide of Salt Pepper &.
- Provide of paprika.
- Use of extra virgin olive oil.
Steps to make Vegan Roasted Tomato Soup:
- Preheat the oven to 400F/ 200C.
- Spread the tomatoes, garlic cloves, thyme, bay leaves in a single layer. Drizle with 3 tbsps of olive oil and sprinkle some salt and pepper. Roast until the garlic is well roasted and the tomatoes have carmelized. Should take about 30-40mins. Remove the thyme and bay leaves and set the tomatoes and garlic aside.
- Heat 2 tbsps of olive oil and to it add the onions and saute until translucent. Add the roasted tomatoes and garlic and saute for one minute.
- Next add the stock and bring it to a low boil and finally to a simmer.
- You've got two options to puree; an immersion blender, or carefully transfer the soup in small batches to a blender and puree. Once its all pureed the soup should be creamy and smooth.
- Return soup to a simmer, add the coconut milk, lemon zest, dried basil and the paprika. Add some salt and pepper if needed.The soup should have reached the desire thickened soup consistency, if it hasn't allow it to cook on a low boil for 15mins or so and that should do the trick.
- Ladble it into bowls and garnish with a drizzle of olive oil if you would like and some fresh basil.
- Serve immediately.
If you find this Vegan Roasted Tomato Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.