Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Quick Homemade meat sauce (spaghetti sauce)(Italian gravy) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick Homemade meat sauce (spaghetti sauce)(Italian gravy) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Power.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are not hypersensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds provide a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Almonds are a natural source of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. They generally do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. Regarding almonds, however, they wont cause you to really miss a nap. Instead, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Sometimes eating almonds can also be a mood enhancer!
You do not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to quick homemade meat sauce (spaghetti sauce)(italian gravy) recipe. To cook quick homemade meat sauce (spaghetti sauce)(italian gravy) you only need 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Quick Homemade meat sauce (spaghetti sauce)(Italian gravy):
- Take 1 can of tomato paste or puree.
- Get 5 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 1/2 lb of ground beef or sausage.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of basil.
- Provide 1 1/2 tbsp of oregano.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Get 1 pinch of red pepper flakes.
- Use 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese (grated).
Steps to make Quick Homemade meat sauce (spaghetti sauce)(Italian gravy):
- Brown the meat and make certain it is chopped up into small bits.
- Add the oil tomato and meat.
- Add the spices.
- Add the cheese.
- I usually make this to taste rather than actual measurements …above are my guesstimates to what I usually add..
- You can add and/or subtract the spices to your liking. A good option is adding minced onions and Romano cheese. You can also make this a vegetarian dish by leaving out the meat. Or you can make meatballs and add them to this just before serving… I prefer the meat added in beforehand because it gives the sauce more flavour..
- If using fresh garlic I suggest one or 2 slivers depending on how garlicy you want it..
- The longer the sauce simmers the better it gets. If you have literally all day use 5-10 fresh tomatoes and mash them well and drain the water as best you can and use the recipe above. It will take a few hours to make the sauce as desired. Paste will reduce the time to about 20 mins total and will produce a very thick sauce. puree will take about 30-45 minutes and the sauce will be less thick than the paste but will make a nice thick sauce..
- Please read the description on the photos as well as they give more info about the recipe :).
If you find this Quick Homemade meat sauce (spaghetti sauce)(Italian gravy) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.