Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Mostaccioli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Mostaccioli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Opting to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a number of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re always being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most likely, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by making some simple changes.
Initially, you should be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you no longer wish to eat. For instance, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. One heart-healthy option that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy diet.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked mostaccioli recipe. You can have baked mostaccioli using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Mostaccioli:
- Get 3 cup of mostaccioli.
- Provide 1 cup of mozzarella.
- Prepare 2 cup of spaghetti sauce.
- Get 1/2 lb of lean ground beef.
- Take 1 of 10 oz jar philadelphia italian herb and cheese cooking creme.
- Get 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
Steps to make Baked Mostaccioli:
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- Boil pasta till desired tenderness.
- Brown ground beef and onion in pan.
- Add spaghetti sauce, 3/4 cooking creme, 1/2 cup mozzarella to ground beef. Stir 2 min, or till mozzarella is melted.
- Add cooked pasta to mixture, and stir until evenly coated.
- Pour pasta mixture in to a 2qt casserole and top with remaining cooking creme then sprinkle remaining mozzarella over entire dish.
- Cover dish and bake for 15min, then uncover and bake for 5 more minutes..
- Serve and enjoy!.
If you find this Baked Mostaccioli recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.