Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Thai Butternut & Chicken Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Butternut & Chicken Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Butternut & Chicken Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are a number of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making some minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping as you most probably purchase many food items out of habit. For instance, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. A superb healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been shown to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
All in all, it is easy to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai butternut & chicken soup recipe. To cook thai butternut & chicken soup you only need 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Butternut & Chicken Soup:
- You need 1 small of fresh chilli,chopped.
- Get 15 ml of oil.
- Use 2 clove of garlic,crushed.
- You need 4 of spring onions.
- Provide 30 ml of fish sauce.
- Use 15 ml of fresh lemon grass,chopped.
- Prepare 2 of chicken stock cubes,crumbled.
- Provide 2 cup of boiling water.
- Provide 500 grams of butternut,cut into bite size pieces.
- Use 400 ml of can of coconut cream.
- Provide 4 pieces of chicken,cut into bite size pieces.
- Prepare 30 ml of shredded fresh basil.
- Take 1 of fresh coriander leaves.
Steps to make Thai Butternut & Chicken Soup:
- Suggestion: Sprinkle cut chicken pieces with a little soya sauce and cornflour,rub in using your fingers. This tenderises the chicken and seals in the juice. Place in fridge until needed..
- Heat oil in your wok-add garlic,spring onion,chilli,lemon grass and fish sauce..
- Cook,stirring,until spring onions are soft..
- Add stock cubes dissolved in boiling water,bring to the boil..
- Add butternut,simmer covered,for about 10 minutes..
- Stir in coconut cream,simmer uncovered,for 5 minutes or until butternut is tender..
- Take your chicken pieces from the fridge and fry in a pan until cooked..
- Add cooked chicken pieces to the soup and stir..
- Add the chopped fresh basil to the soup and stir..
- Serve soup sprinkled with fresh coriander leaves.
If you find this Thai Butternut & Chicken Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.