Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Indian Style Creamy Tomato Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Indian Style Creamy Tomato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indian Style Creamy Tomato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are many diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re constantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
You can get results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes right away. Even more important than completely modifying your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. In time, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you will not want to eat the old diet.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to indian style creamy tomato soup recipe. You can have indian style creamy tomato soup using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Indian Style Creamy Tomato Soup:
- Take 5 of ripe tomatoes, roughly chopped.
- Get 2 of onions, chopped.
- You need 2 small of carrots, chopped.
- Use 7 of garlic cloves, slightly smashed.
- You need 2 tbsp of oregano.
- Take of chilli flakes.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- Take of fresh cream.
- Provide 50 ml of tomato puree.
- Take bunch of spring onions.
- Get bunch of coriander leaves.
- Get 2 tbsp of cooking butter.
- Provide of salt.
Steps to make Indian Style Creamy Tomato Soup:
- Heat the cooking butter in a pressure cooker. Don't let it brown too much..
- Add the chopped onions and garlic to the melted butter and fry till the onions turn translucent..
- Add the carrots. They need to stay in the pan longer because they have to soften considerably..
- Then add the tomatoes to the mixture and fry till they start to come apart slightly..
- Add the chopped coriander leaves, oregano, chilli flakes, turmeric and salt to the pressure cooker. Fry for an additional 2 to 3 minutes. After adding the salt, the tomatoes would start melting and start to give a saucy consistency to the mixture. Keep tasting everything to ensure the desired flavor is achieved..
- Close the pressure cooker and let it cook for 10 mins (2 whistles). Let the steam escape in it's own pace and open the cooker to cool down the mixture..
- After the contents have cooled, blend it in a mixer or using a blender. Now you can either strain the result in a soup strainer to remove the tomato seeds and skin that didn't get disintegrated (guarantees the smoothness usually associated with soup) or use the blended mixture as it is. I prefer to use the non strained version as it gives a thicker consistency and great texture without wasting anything..
- Now pour the soup back into a pan. Add the tomato puree to enhance the tomato flavour and bring to a boil. Then add the fresh cream to make the soup thick and rich..
- Finally, chop up some spring onions and mix it in. Serve with crisp croutons on top and grilled cheese sandwiches on the side..
If you find this Indian Style Creamy Tomato Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.