Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Vickys Chunky Chilli Bean Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Vickys Chunky Chilli Bean Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Chunky Chilli Bean Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are suffering from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Although we’re always being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. People typically believe that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. If you currently are eating a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemical substances. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
As you can see, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys chunky chilli bean soup, gf df ef sf nf recipe. You can have vickys chunky chilli bean soup, gf df ef sf nf using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vickys Chunky Chilli Bean Soup, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Use of black beans, dried.
- Provide of oil.
- Prepare of garlic, chopped.
- Take of onion, chopped.
- Provide of red chilli, chopped or amount to your own taste!.
- Use of smoked paprika.
- Get of ground cumin.
- Get of ground coriander.
- You need of oregano.
- Use of allspice.
- Use of ground cinnamon.
- You need of carrots, chopped.
- Use of can of chopped tomatoes.
- Get of chicken stock / strong vegetable stock.
- Prepare of red wine.
- You need of sweetcorn.
- Prepare of dark chocolate, chopped.
- Prepare of sliced spring onions / scallions to serve.
- Provide of chilli powder to serve.
Steps to make Vickys Chunky Chilli Bean Soup, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Soak the beans in cold water overnight (12 hrs) then drain and rinse.
- Put them in a pan and cover with fresh water. Boil for 15 minutes then let simmer for 15 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a larger pan and fry off the garlic, onion and chilli in the cumin, coriander, allspice, cinnamon and paprika until soft.
- Add the chopped carrot, can of tomatoes, wine, stock and oregano.
- Drain the beans and add to the large pan. Let simmer for 30 minutes or until the carrot is soft. Add the chocolate and stir through.
- Puree half of the soup smooth in a blender, add back to the pan with the sweetcorn and heat through.
- Serve topped with some sliced spring onion, a dash of chilli powder and a bread roll. See my quick oven bread for a gluten free, vegan bread roll recipe.
- You can use chilli powder in place of the chilli, oregano and spices if you prefer to. Add it with the onion & garlic in step 3. See my profile for a chilli powder mix!.
If you find this Vickys Chunky Chilli Bean Soup, GF DF EF SF NF recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.