Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Kale Potato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kale Potato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snacks.
We are all aware that eating healthy snacks can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A piece of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
If you are looking for a fast snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A bit of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning hours. Eating on the run can be much healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain foods is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kale potato soup recipe. You can cook kale potato soup using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Kale Potato Soup:
- Provide of broth vegetable or chicken.
- Get of kale in bite size pieces.
- Get of carrot.
- Use of potatoes.
- Take of garlic.
- You need of extra virgin olive oil or more to taste.
- Get of turmeric.
- Get of bay leaf.
- Take of nutmeg.
- You need of chopped parsley.
- Get of walnut oil for drizzling.
Instructions to make Kale Potato Soup:
- This kale potato soup is light, healthy and made with simple ingredients..
- Spice mix:.
- In a large saucepan, bring broth to a boil and add in chopped potatoes and carrots, parsley, bay leaf and nutmeg. Maintain at a simmer, cook for approximately 10 minutes, or until potato is soft, but maintains shape..
- In a separate sauce pan heat the garlic and turmeric in oil until well incorporated..
- Pour spice mix into large sauce pan with broth..
- Add kale. Push down with wooden spoon to incorporate and cook until the kale begins to wilt..
- Salt and pepper to taste..
- When ready to serve, lightly drizzle walnut oil and garnish with fresh parsley..
If you find this Kale Potato Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.