Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Easy Beef Stew for Two recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Beef Stew for Two recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Beef Stew for Two recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Deciding to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making a few simple changes.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you go to the grocery as it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
All in all, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy beef stew for two recipe. You can have easy beef stew for two using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Beef Stew for Two:
- Provide of well marbled beef chuck shoulder, in 2" in chunks.
- Use of Salt & pepper to season.
- Use of olive oil.
- You need of yellow onion, largely diced.
- Prepare of garlic, rough chopped.
- You need of balsamic vinegar.
- You need of tomato paste.
- Provide of flour.
- Take of beef broth.
- Get of bay leave.
- Provide of dried time.
- Provide of Couple dashes of Worcestershire sauce.
- Use of carrots, cut into 1" medallions.
- Get of celery stalks,cut 1" pieces.
- You need of large potato, skinned and cut into 1" pieces.
- Prepare of can stewed tomatoes with juices.
- Prepare of chopped parsley.
Instructions to make Easy Beef Stew for Two:
- Trim any large fat caps off your meat and cube meat into large bites, season liberally with salt and pepper. Set aside. The salt will encourage natural sugars to come to meats surface for better browning..
- In a large stock pot, heat a tablespoon of olive oil on med high heat until nearly smoking.
- In three batches, pat meat dry and drop into hot pan and sear each side a couple minutes to get a dark brown crust. Do not crowd all the meat into the pan or it will simply steam. Add more oil for each batch. Set browned meat aside..
- Add onion, then garlic to the pan and saute a couple minutes. Add balsamic and tomato paste and stir a minute longer. Scrape any bits from bottom of pan..
- Add meat to back to the pan and dust liberally with flour. Stir to cook flour 2 minutes..
- Add broth, bay leaf, thyme, and Worcestershire. Reduce heat to low..
- Add vegetables and can tomatoes with juices. Stir and cover..
- Cook on a low simmer for 2 hours, stirring occasionally until meat is fork tender. Add parsley at the finish..
- Add more broth if needed or to thicken mix one tablespoon of flour with a little broth and add to pot and continue cooking..
- Check at the end for needed salt or pepper. Remove bay leaf before serving..
If you find this Easy Beef Stew for Two recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.