Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hotpot spicy woodear chicken soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hotpot spicy woodear chicken soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Power.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is often a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Yogurt is a snack a lot of people take for granted. Often people elect to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the greatest idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you are able to reach for. It is a protein-rich resource of wholesome minerals and vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive system work correctly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Try adding some healthy nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This reduces your sugar consumption without reducing the taste of your snack.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hotpot spicy woodear chicken soup recipe. To cook hotpot spicy woodear chicken soup you need 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Hotpot spicy woodear chicken soup:
- You need of pickled mustard greens.
- You need of large chicken breast.
- Provide of large dried guajillo chiles pepper.
- Take of dried woodears.
- Get of salt.
- Prepare of chili garlic sauce.
- Get of pickled radishes.
- You need of chicken broth.
- Provide of water.
- Provide of granulated garlic powder.
- Get of ground sirloin.
Steps to make Hotpot spicy woodear chicken soup:
- Rinse the woodears and dried pepper.
- Add pepper and woodears to a pot.
- Rinse the pickled mustard greens.
- Chop the pickled mustard greens up into manageable pieces.
- Rinse the pickled radishes.
- Chop the radishes up if needed.
- Add the minced garlic and mustard greens to pot.
- Slice the chicken into thin 1 inch by 1 inch squares add to pot.
- Chili garlic sauce.
- Let boil 7 minutes covered add chili garlic sauce.
- Cook covered 20 minutes add ground sirloin let cook 15 minutes covered, stirring occasionally. Keep covered turn off heat. Serve when ready hope you enjoy.
If you find this Hotpot spicy woodear chicken soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.