Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken and Chorizo Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and Chorizo Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of wellness. If we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, however, when it comes to eating between snacks. Finding goodies that help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast balanced snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick snacks to eat on the go. Selecting whole grain snacks is always better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and chorizo soup recipe. To cook chicken and chorizo soup you need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken and Chorizo Soup:
- Get 1.5 lbs of chicken medium dice.
- Provide 1 lb of chorizo sausage-casings removed.
- You need 1 of green bell pepper-small dice.
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper-small dice.
- Use 1 of med red onion small dice.
- Provide 1 cup of shred carrots- can have small dice too.
- Get 1 of lemon juiced.
- Use 1 of lime juiced.
- Use 1 TBS of minced garlic.
- Use 2 tsp of salt.
- Provide 2 tsp of cumin.
- Get .25 tsp of saffron or safflower threads.
- Use 1 bunch of parsley minced.
- Take 1 can of whole corn.
- Prepare 2 cans of rotel- no salt.
- Take 32 oz of chicken broth- mine was salt free store bought.
Steps to make Chicken and Chorizo Soup:
- Heat 5 quart stock pot over med-high heat. Cook chicken and Chorizo..
- Remove chicken and Chorizo from pot..
- Using fat from chorizo to sauté garlic, onion, carrots and peppers. Drain excess fat from veggies and discard.
- Add meat and veggies back to pot. Add the juices, rotel, corn, seasonings, and broth..
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for at least 30 min..
- When close to be finished cooking add parsley to pot. If using dried parsley add with rest of seasoning..
- Serve with rice, beans, fresh cilantro, sour cream, salsa, avocado, etc….
If you find this Chicken and Chorizo Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.