Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Banana Flower, Kale, and Chicken in Soto Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana Flower, Kale, and Chicken in Soto Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Energy.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more healthy feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Eating almonds is a fantastic choice as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds offer a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Almonds really are a natural way to obtain B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan that may often cause you to be sleepy. Having said that, you won’t need a nap after eating almonds. Instead they will just help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Your emotional level is often lifted by just eating almonds.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to banana flower, kale, and chicken in soto soup recipe. You can cook banana flower, kale, and chicken in soto soup using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Banana Flower, Kale, and Chicken in Soto Soup:
- Get 250 gr of chicken breast.
- Prepare 200 gr of kale.
- Use 1 of banana flower (optional).
- Get 1 of long red chili (optional).
- Get 2 of lemongrass.
- Take 2 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Use 2 of bay leaves.
- Take 1 cm of ginger.
- You need 1 cm of galangal.
- Take 5 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 of medium red onion.
- Prepare 2 cm of turmeric or 1 tbsp turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Provide 8 cups of water.
- Prepare 1 of lemon.
Steps to make Banana Flower, Kale, and Chicken in Soto Soup:
- Chop kale and banana flower, put aside..
- Using a blender, blend onion, garlic, ginger, and turmeric..
- Chop the chili (optional).
- Preheat a pot with cooking oil, pour the blended ingredients, stir them well until cooked properly, add galangar, kaffir lime leaves, bay leaves, and lemon grass, stir them well. Add chili if you like..
- Add salt, pepper, and sugar, stir them well..
- Add water, stir it until the water blends with all ingredients, wait until it boils..
- Cut up the chicken breast, add it into the soup while it's boiling, cook until the chicken cooked really well..
- Add kale and banana flower, cook until all of them well done..
- Ready to serve hot or you can add rice to it..
If you find this Banana Flower, Kale, and Chicken in Soto Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.