Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Japanese Vegetable Miso Soup (Keno-Shiru) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Japanese Vegetable Miso Soup (Keno-Shiru) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Japanese Vegetable Miso Soup (Keno-Shiru) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When looking for a convenient wholesome snack, do not forget about yogurt. The fact is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. You can’t beat yogurt any time it comes to a nutritious snack though. It is a protein-rich resource of nutritious minerals and vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive system work correctly depending upon the culture used to make it. Try including some healthy nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an easy way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You do not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to japanese vegetable miso soup (keno-shiru) recipe. You can cook japanese vegetable miso soup (keno-shiru) using 16 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Japanese Vegetable Miso Soup (Keno-Shiru):
- Use of Daikon Radish.
- Use of carrot.
- Get of Kombu (kelp).
- Provide of Kouya Tofu(freeze-dried Tofu).
- Provide of dried Shiitake mushroom.
- Prepare of boiled young bamboos.
- Prepare of boiled Zenmai.
- Take of boiled Fuki.
- Take of Gobou(Burdock).
- Prepare of boiled soybean.
- Prepare of Aburaage (thin deep fried Tofu).
- Get of natural Dashi or 1 tablespoon Dashi powder (Japanese fish bouillon powder).
- Prepare of For Keno- Shiru.
- Take of water.
- Prepare of Dashi powder.
- Use of Miso.
Steps to make Japanese Vegetable Miso Soup (Keno-Shiru):
- Put dried Shiitake mushroom and Kombu in water till soft. These are Zenmai, young bamboo and Shiitake..
- Don't throw the Shiitake and Kombu water. These make the soup so tasty..
- Cut all the vegetables same size, 5mm square..
- Put cutting Gobou(Burdock) in water..
- These are Zenmai and Young bamboo.
- Cut boiled soybean.
- Mix Kombu water, Shiitake water and water(1000ml totally) and put 1 pack of natural Dashi or 1 tablespoon Dashi powder. And put all the ingredients in pot and bring to boil..
- Cook till all the vegetables soften for about 20min..
- Pack 2 cups of the cooked vegetables mixture. And keep in freezer..
- To make Keno-Shiru. Put 1000ml water in pot and 1 pack of cooked vegetables and 1 tablespoon Dashi powder..
- After boiling put 3 tablespoon Miso.
- Garnish with green onion.
If you find this Japanese Vegetable Miso Soup (Keno-Shiru) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.