Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cream of Broccoli Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cream of Broccoli Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Vitality.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more balanced feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have countless options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Whole grain foods are an excellent choice for a fast wholesome snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch break. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be excellent for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Deciding on whole grain foods is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cream of broccoli soup recipe. You can cook cream of broccoli soup using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cream of Broccoli Soup:
- Get of butter, coconut oil or EVOO.
- Provide of med yellow onion, chopped.
- Take of garlic, minced.
- Provide of chicken stock.
- Use of fresh or frozen broccoli florets.
- Provide of coconut milk.
- Prepare of sea salt.
- You need of black pepper.
Instructions to make Cream of Broccoli Soup:
- In a large pot, heat butter or oil. Cook onion and garlic until onion is translucent..
- Increase heat and add stock. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium..
- Add broccoli, coconut milk, salt and pepper. Cook for 5 minutes, stir occasionally, or until broccoli is soft..
- Pour into blender and blend until smooth or blend in the pot with an immersion blender..
If you find this Cream of Broccoli Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.