Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Potato Broccoli Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato Broccoli Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato Broccoli Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with health problems such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. In reality, though, merely making a few modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. Even though you may already consume a lot of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potato broccoli soup recipe. You can have potato broccoli soup using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Potato Broccoli Soup:
- Get of diced broccoli heads.
- Take of carrots peeled and diced.
- Prepare of medium potatoes peeled and cubed into small pieces.
- Use of small onion, chopped.
- You need of Chicken Broth.
- You need of butter.
- You need of all purpose flour.
- Provide of milk.
- Get of shredded Cheddar cheese.
- Get of salt.
- Provide of garlic pepper.
- Provide of bacon cooked and chopped.
Steps to make Potato Broccoli Soup:
- In a large pot, combine chicken broth, carrots, potatoes, and onion. Bring to a boil, cover and simmer for about 10 minutes..
- Add broccoli, cover and simmer for an additional 10 minutes..
- While simmering, melt butter in a large sauce pan. Whisk in the flour and cook for another minute (or until golden brown). Whisk in milk and cook for an additional 5 minutes until the sauce thickens..
- Add cheese and stir until it is all melted. Pour cheese sauce into the large pot and stir until well combined..
- Add salt and garlic pepper. Add bacon pieces to the soup..
- Serve warm. Enjoy..
If you find this Potato Broccoli Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.