Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken Soto Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Soto Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Soto Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Energy.
We all know that having healthy snacks can help us really feel better within our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A little bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a fantastic alternative as long as you do not have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer you many health advantages. Almonds can be a natural source of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is found in almonds. But when you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you should sleep a while. Instead, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Your emotional level can often be lifted simply by eating almonds.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken soto soup recipe. You can cook chicken soto soup using 29 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Soto Soup:
- Use 1 kg of chicken.
- Get 2 of bay leaves.
- Provide 4 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Provide 2 of lemongrass.
- Prepare 2 cm of galangal.
- Take 1 of lt water.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of peper.
- Get 3 of spring onions.
- Prepare 2 of Celery stalks.
- Prepare leaves of Celery.
- Get of Rice noodles.
- Provide 2 of potatoes.
- You need 3 of boiled eggs.
- You need 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Take of Grounded spices:.
- You need 1/2 of red onion.
- Provide 5 of garlic cloves.
- Use 3 cm of turmeric.
- Provide 2 cm of ginger.
- Use 4 of candle nuts.
- Take 1 tbsp of coriander seeds.
- You need of Chili sauce :.
- Use 10 of birdeye chilies.
- Provide 5 of garlic cloves.
- Provide 3 of candle nuts.
- Prepare 1/2 of tap salt.
- Get of Water to boil.
Instructions to make Chicken Soto Soup:
- Blend the spices that need to be ground in a blender until smooth..
- Preheat a pot with cooking oil, pour the grounded spices and stir until cooked. Add lemongrass, bay leaves, kaffir lime leaves, galangal, salt, sugar, and pepper. Stir them well..
- After around 3 mins, add the water and chicken into a pot, stir it until the water blends with the spices, add celery stalks, cover the pot and let the chicken cooked really well..
- Meanwhile we prepare for the other stuff, cut the potatoes into 4 and slice thinly like chips and fry them until crispy, put aside..
- Peel boiled eggs and cut into half. Put aside..
- Boil some water and cook the rice noodle for 3 mins until it soften, drain the water with the strainer, put aside..
- Chop celery leaves, put aside..
- If you like spicy we will make the chili sauce for it, boil the chilies, fry garlic and candle nuts with a little bit of oil for 3 mins (don't let them burn) Mash the garlic and candle nuts while hot, add boiled chilies, mash them well, add salt and taste it..
- After the chicken cooked properly, take them out of the soup and shred them, put aside..
- When everything is ready we prepare a bowl to serve it, put rice noodle, shredded chicken, and potato chips, pour the hot soup on top of them, add boiled egg, sprinkle chopped celery leaves, and put chili sauce on the side if you like it spicy..
- You can add rice on the side too. Happy cooking.
If you find this Chicken Soto Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.