Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Butternut Squash Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Butternut Squash Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Butternut Squash Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. There are many health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, however, to make some simple changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically change your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make big changes, but the most important thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. Sooner or later, you will likely discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate in the past.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to butternut squash soup recipe. To make butternut squash soup you need 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Butternut Squash Soup:
- Prepare 5 small of Butternut Squash seeded, peeled, chopped.
- You need 1 large of yellow onion sliced into half moons thinly.
- Prepare 2 cup of vegetable stock.
- You need 2 tsp of butter.
- Use 1 tsp of coriander seeds crushed.
- Get 1 tsp of rosemary crushed with coriander.
- Take 1 tsp of ground sage.
- Provide 1 of sea salt and pepper to taste.
- Provide 1/4 cup of or less heavy cream.
Steps to make Butternut Squash Soup:
- Peel seed and chop squash.
- Slice onion and crush the coriander and rosemary.
- Put butter and onion into pot and saute.
- Add seasonings.
- Add squash and stock.
- Cook until squash is very very soft. Turn off heat.
- I use a food mill but a blender works just as well. Laddle into blender only half and whizz until nicely creamy..
- Finish blending all mixture and pour back into pot. Check salt and pepper adding if needed..
- Set soup to simmer. When simmering, turn off heat and slowly drizzle in the cream. I only used 1/8th a cup of cream use as much as you would like..
- Stir cream in and serve. We put chopped cooked bacon and a little cheddar. Enjoy!.
If you find this Butternut Squash Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.