Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best My Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. This is often a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between goodies. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Have a shot at eating almonds if you do not suffer from nut allergies. Almonds are usually considered a super food because they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. These nuts have plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that causes drowsiness, is present in almonds. However, you may not need a nap after eating almonds. Alternatively, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. From time to time eating almonds could even be a mood increaser!
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my lasagna recipe. You can cook my lasagna using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook My Lasagna:
- Take of Lasagna noodles, enough to cover your glass or metal pan 3 times.
- Prepare of ground beef.
- Take of ground sausage.
- Use of fresh spinach leaves.
- Use of cottage cheese.
- Prepare of a tub of sour cream.
- Provide of Medium bag of shredded cheese (or shred your own, any flavor).
- You need of eggs.
- Use of Your favorit tomato or white sause (1 jar or 2 cans) more ok.
- Use of Salt.
- Use of Pepper.
- Prepare of About 1 tablespoon to taist of Onion powder.
Instructions to make My Lasagna:
- 9×13 in pan or there abouts, set aside..
- Boild noodles, simultaneously brown beef with salt, pepper, and onion powder, set aside, and brown the sausage (if this is too greassy, more beef will work or ground turkey)..
- Combine meat, in seperate bowl combine sour cream, cottage cheese eggs and 1/3 the cheese (about 1 cup)..
- When noodles are cooked to flexible but not too soft, take off and rinse with cool water for handling, leave in water or they will stick together..
- Now assemble, put a little sauce at bottom, then 1 layer of noodle, spoon on meat, add sauce thinly to meat layer, then noodle, now the fresh spinach (i like fresh best for flavor, my mom uses frozen), it is ok if it is tall, in cooking it will settle down, now spoon on cottage cheese mix, and layer with noodle, then top with remaining sauce and cheese last..
- Cook at 325 or 350 (depending on your ovens eficency) 30 min with foil covered, and 10 without to crisp the cheese. Let cool 5 minutes then cut and serve. (Check the middle is sufficiently cooked by seeing if the cheese is all melted and browned in the middle not individual shredded pieces anymore) leave in longer if needed..
- I tend to have enough filling for 1 pan 9×13 and 1 pan 9×9, but you need more sauce and noodles, or just really stuff one pan..
If you find this My Lasagna recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.