Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet Spaghetti Filipino Style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Spaghetti Filipino Style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Snacks.
We are all aware that consuming healthy snacks can help us really feel better within our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and less of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a fantastic choice as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds provide a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Almonds really are a natural supply of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. They actually do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. But once you eat almonds, you do not feel like you must sleep a while. Instead, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. From time to time eating almonds can even be a mood increaser!
You don’t have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet spaghetti filipino style recipe. To cook sweet spaghetti filipino style you only need 20 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sweet Spaghetti Filipino Style:
- Take 1 large of jar Ragu Traditional spaghetti sauce, and brand will do.
- Provide 1 of flavored spaghetti sauce, regular size jar, I prefer garlic and onions.
- Take 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- Use 1 packages of filipino hotdogs (substitute with sweet Italian sausages).
- You need 1 can of diced Spam.
- Get 1 cup of ketchup.
- Use 1 bunch of green onions / shallots.
- Get 1 of red bell pepper.
- Take 1 large of red onion.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- Use 3 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Take 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of white vinegar.
- Provide 4 tbsp of (white) sugar.
- You need 1 slice of (plastic sliced) American cheese.
- Provide 1 dash of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of coarse ground black pepper.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of chili powder.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of oregano.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chopped basil leaves.
Instructions to make Sweet Spaghetti Filipino Style:
- heat olive oil in medium-high heat.
- add minced garlic, cook until golden..
- add chopped onions and cook until clear..
- add ground beef, salt, pepper and chili powder. cook until browned. add diced spam..
- in another skillet, add sliced hotdogs/sausages until browned on the edges..
- combine sausages with ground beef and add soy sauce and vinegar..
- add both large and small jars of spaghetti sauce, add oregano and basil..
- cook uncovered on medium heat, stirring frequently..
- mix in ketchup, sugar and slice of cheese..
- cover and simmer on low for 20 minutes..
- remove from heat and serve with your favorite noodles, top with shredded cheddar cheese..
If you find this Sweet Spaghetti Filipino Style recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.