Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Behari boti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Behari boti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Power.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have so many options. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
While searching for a convenient wholesome snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. In fact, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. You can not beat yogurt when it comes to a healthy snack though. Along with calcium, it is a good supplier of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is simple for the body to digest and, depending on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Yogurt mixes wonderfully with nuts and seeds. It’s an excellent method to enjoy a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to behari boti recipe. You can cook behari boti using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Behari boti:
- Take 1 kg of beef (machli ka gosht).
- Prepare 1 cup of yogurt.
- Get 3 tbsp of fried thick onion paste.
- Take 2 1/2 tbsp of ginger garlic and green chilli paste.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of poppy seed paste.
- You need 2 tb of cooking oil.
- Use 1 tbsp of salt.
- Use 1 tbsp of chilli flakes.
- Use 2 tbsp of (heaped) tikka masala of any brand.
- Provide 1/4 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of roasted and grinded cumin seeds.
- Provide 1 tbsp of grinded whole spices.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Roughly grinded coriander seeds.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Kabab cheeni.
- You need 1 tbsp of Meat tenderizer powder.
- Use 3 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of desiccated coconut.
Instructions to make Behari boti:
- Take 1kg beef cut it in small pieces and pound it with hammer.
- Then mix all dry spices and yogurt, ginger garlic paste, onion paste, khashkhaash paste in it and mix them well.
- Put it in air tight bowl and marinate it over night for better result..
- Next day before cooking take a pot and put 2 tb spoon mustard oil and 2 tb spoon of canola oil..
- Then pour all marinated meat in the pot and mix it well with oil and cook it 45 min on medium flame..
- When all water will be dry and meat will also cooked well heat up the coal and smoke the meat with the heated coal..
- Now it is ready to eat serve it with onions, green chillies and raita..
If you find this Behari boti recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.