Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Baked beef steak recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked beef steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked beef steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with diseases such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. While we’re constantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all probability, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out several small changes.
Initially, you will need to be very careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you no longer wish to eat. For instance, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. Having a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Mix in fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy diet.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked beef steak recipe. To cook baked beef steak you only need 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked beef steak:
- Get 2 of , beef steaks (1-inch thick) (1 kg).
- Use of Salt, as taste.
- Provide 1 of tesp, black pepper.
- Take 1/2 of tesp, garlic powder.
- Provide 2 of tbsp, olive oil.
- Provide 1 of tbsp, olive oil (for grilling).
- Get 1/4 of tesp, meat tenderizer.
- Get 2 of tbsp, soya sauce.
- Take 1 of tbsp, oyster sauce (Filipino style).
Instructions to make Baked beef steak:
- Take beef steaks and marinate with salt, black pepper, soya sauce, oyster sauce (Filipino style), garlic powder and olive oil..
- Rest it for 1 hour..
- After an hour, cover merinated steak with foil pepper properly..
- Showing as in picture..
- Preheated oven 350c. Bake for 30 minutes (temprature 180F).
- Remove from oven..
- Heat up the grill pan..
- Grill for 2 minutes on high heat. (both sides).
- Baked beef steak is ready to serve..
If you find this Baked beef steak recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.