Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Vegetarian (Vegan) Garden Vegetable and Curry Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetarian (Vegan) Garden Vegetable and Curry Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetarian (Vegan) Garden Vegetable and Curry Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Vitality.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more healthy feeling. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a fast snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning hours. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetarian (vegan) garden vegetable and curry soup recipe. To make vegetarian (vegan) garden vegetable and curry soup you only need 36 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vegetarian (Vegan) Garden Vegetable and Curry Soup:
- Use of Vegetables.
- Prepare 12 oz of Carrots, shredded or diced.
- Take 1 head of small, Napa cabbage (or see the optional ingredients below. I use Napa for the crunch, but Kale adds special flavor. Spinach is good too).
- Get 5 stick of Celery.
- Prepare 2 of small, Turnip.
- Prepare 2 head of Broccoli, trimmed of stems.
- Use 1 can of (28 oz) whole, peeled, Tomatoes, crushed by hand.
- Take 3 of small, Onion.
- Provide 3 of Leeks, trimmed of most of the green.
- Use 1 bunch of Cilantro (one).
- Take 2 of medium, Potatoes.
- You need 1 can of corn, sweet, gold, drained.
- Provide 1 bunch of basil (two).
- Take 6 oz of Mushrooms, Shiitake.
- Use 6 oz of Mushrooms, baby Bella.
- Get 10 clove of Garlic, peeled, smashed.
- You need of Base.
- Provide 6 oz of curry paste (to taste, whatever color you want).
- You need 2 can of Coconut milk, preferably full fat (have 2 extra cans on hand).
- Take 4 cup of Stock, or Broth, vegetable (have 2 extra cups on hand, either bought in a carton, or self-prepared, your call).
- Get 4 tbsp of Butter (or the equivalent Vegan saturated fat substitute).
- Get of Cookware.
- Provide 16 quart of Stockpot (it might work with a 12qt, but you're cutting it close, if you don't scale down a little).
- Provide of Spices.
- Take 1 bunch of Basil (its listed on the veggies too, but trust me, it's an excellent garnish).
- Get 1 bunch of cilantro (same as basil, add while cooking, or just garnish).
- Prepare 2 tsp of Coriander (as needed really, to taste).
- Provide 2 tsp of ground cumin (again, as needed, to taste).
- Get 2 tbsp of Salt (like all soup, salt adds a lot to this dish, be creative with how you salt it up).
- Take 1 tsp of white pepper.
- Use 1 tsp of cracked, Red Pepper.
- You need of Starch.
- Prepare 1 packages of preparer's favorite noodle, starch, rice, potato, pasta, or vegetable. Or none at all..
- Prepare of Optional.
- You need 5 cup of Kale, chopped.
- Get 5 cup of Spinach.
Instructions to make Vegetarian (Vegan) Garden Vegetable and Curry Soup:
- Chop all veggies to the desired size. I do my onions, leeks, celery, carrots small. The potatoes, turnips large. The rest medium..
- Brown Onions in the butter or vegan equivalent, in your big stockpot..
- Add coconut milk, garlic, curry paste, potatoes, turnips, all spices (except basil and cilantro) to browning onions. Bring to low boil over medium+ heat. 30 minutes. Stir often, don't burn..
- I use this time to prepare my starch. Egg Noodles are good, soba and / or rice noodles are wonderful too. What do YOU feel like tonight? Rice? Orzo?.
- Add carrots, celery, leeks, stock or broth (stock to taste – its here you decide how soupy you want your meal to be). Boil for 15 minutes more. Stir occasionally..
- Add corn, tomatoes, napa cabbage (or optional kale, spinach wait until the next step), any additional salt spices, coconut milk, or broth, and boil for 15 more minutes. Stir occasionally..
- Bring mixture to just below boil. Add spinach, one half bunch of cilantro, if you're using it. Add your mushrooms, broccoli, and basil. Cook until broccoli and mushrooms are soft. Don't stir too much..
- Serve. Enjoy. Use garlic/chile paste, soy sauce, Sriracha, hoisin, for additional flavor. Garnish with cilantro and basil..
If you find this Vegetarian (Vegan) Garden Vegetable and Curry Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.