Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best My Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snack foods.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of well being. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Yogurt is often a snack many people ignore. Eating yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. You cannot beat yogurt any time it comes to a healthy snack though. It is a protein-rich supply of nutritious nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help maintain the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by many people. Try adding some healthy nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an easy way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my lasagna recipe. You can cook my lasagna using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make My Lasagna:
- Use of Lasagna noodles, enough to cover your glass or metal pan 3 times.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Get 1 lb of ground sausage.
- You need 1 bag of fresh spinach leaves.
- Get 1 tub of cottage cheese.
- Prepare Half of a tub of sour cream.
- Prepare of Medium bag of shredded cheese (or shred your own, any flavor).
- You need 1-3 of eggs.
- Use of Your favorit tomato or white sause (1 jar or 2 cans) more ok.
- Use 2 teaspoons of Salt.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of Pepper.
- Prepare of About 1 tablespoon to taist of Onion powder.
Steps to make My Lasagna:
- 9×13 in pan or there abouts, set aside..
- Boild noodles, simultaneously brown beef with salt, pepper, and onion powder, set aside, and brown the sausage (if this is too greassy, more beef will work or ground turkey)..
- Combine meat, in seperate bowl combine sour cream, cottage cheese eggs and 1/3 the cheese (about 1 cup)..
- When noodles are cooked to flexible but not too soft, take off and rinse with cool water for handling, leave in water or they will stick together..
- Now assemble, put a little sauce at bottom, then 1 layer of noodle, spoon on meat, add sauce thinly to meat layer, then noodle, now the fresh spinach (i like fresh best for flavor, my mom uses frozen), it is ok if it is tall, in cooking it will settle down, now spoon on cottage cheese mix, and layer with noodle, then top with remaining sauce and cheese last..
- Cook at 325 or 350 (depending on your ovens eficency) 30 min with foil covered, and 10 without to crisp the cheese. Let cool 5 minutes then cut and serve. (Check the middle is sufficiently cooked by seeing if the cheese is all melted and browned in the middle not individual shredded pieces anymore) leave in longer if needed..
- I tend to have enough filling for 1 pan 9×13 and 1 pan 9×9, but you need more sauce and noodles, or just really stuff one pan..
If you find this My Lasagna recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.