Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Vitality.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Certain foods made from whole grains are great for a fast snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. When you have to have a fast snack food on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are always better than processed grains included in white bread.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken tortilla soup recipe. To cook chicken tortilla soup you need 10 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Tortilla Soup:
- Get 20 oz of bag Tyson Grilled and Ready fully cooked pulled chicken.
- Take 10 oz of can fire roasted tomatoes w/ green chilis.
- You need 19 oz of can Old El Paso mild red enchilada sauce.
- Prepare 2-15 oz of can chicken broth.
- Take 1 can of sweet corn – undrained.
- You need 1-10 oz of bag frozen seasoning blend.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic.
- Take to taste of Cumin, chili powder, onion, powder, salt & pepper.
- Provide 2 of bay leaves.
- Take to taste of Fresh cilantro.
Steps to make Chicken Tortilla Soup:
- Add all ingredints to crockpot, cook on high about 2-3 hours.
If you find this Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.