Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Ramen-style Glass Noodle Soup for Dieters recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ramen-style Glass Noodle Soup for Dieters recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Choosing to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are numerous illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re incessantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, though, to make some minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you don’t want to eat. For instance, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? A good healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been proven to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ramen-style glass noodle soup for dieters recipe. You can have ramen-style glass noodle soup for dieters using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Ramen-style Glass Noodle Soup for Dieters:
- Provide of Cellophane noodles.
- Provide of Cabbage.
- Use of Garlic.
- Take of ★Chicken soup stock granules.
- Take of ★Soy sauce.
- Take of ★Vinegar.
- Provide of ★Sugar.
- You need of Boiled egg.
- Take of Ham.
- Provide of Vegetables you like.
- Provide of Pepper.
Instructions to make Ramen-style Glass Noodle Soup for Dieters:
- Immerse the cellophane noodles in hot water for about 3 minutes to soften. Cut into half. It is no problem if the inside is still hard at this stage!.
- Core the cabbage and julienne..
- Heat 600 ml of water, grated garlic and ingredients marked ★ in a pan..
- Bring to boil, and add the shredded cabbage and the glass noodles. Boil until they are soft enough to eat..
- Serve in a bowl, and top with ham, boiled egg (cut in half) and vegetables! Sprinkle pepper if you like..
- Use lots of vegetables for the topping and make the dish more filling and nutritious! I topped my dish with bitter melon (goya) rubbed with salt, chives (nira) and goji berries..
If you find this Ramen-style Glass Noodle Soup for Dieters recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.