Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Cheddar Onion and Leek Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheddar Onion and Leek Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snack foods.
We are all aware that consuming healthy meals can help us truly feel better in our bodies. If we eat more healthy snacks and less of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A little bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Yogurt is often a snack many individuals neglect. The fact is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. You can’t beat yogurt whenever it comes to a nutritious snack though. It consists of tons of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the body to digest and, depending on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Try putting in some nutritious nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent approach to enjoy a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheddar onion and leek soup recipe. To cook cheddar onion and leek soup you need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cheddar Onion and Leek Soup:
- You need of Worcestershire sauce.
- Use of large white onions.
- Use of leeks.
- Get of beef broth.
- Provide of ground sage.
- Use of salt and ground black pepper.
- You need of butter salted.
- Get of shredded cheddar Monterey jack cheese.
Steps to make Cheddar Onion and Leek Soup:
- Wash the leeks very well. Slice in half. Use all the white part, and the tender green part. Just make sure you rinse the leeks properly. Slice them thinly on a bias..
- Peel and slice the onion. Heat the butter and add the leeks and onions..
- Add the seasonings mix and sauté for 10 minutes.Then add the broth..
- Bring to a boil. Boil 15 minutes then reduce heat to a simmer. Simmer 30 minutes covered..
- Serve with shredded cheddar cheese with Monterey jack. I hope you enjoy.
If you find this Cheddar Onion and Leek Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.