Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Shaljam Palak Gosht recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Shaljam Palak Gosht recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shaljam Palak Gosht recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all likelihood, a lot of people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, however, to make several small changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically alter your eating habits. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will see that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate before.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shaljam palak gosht recipe. To make shaljam palak gosht you only need 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Shaljam Palak Gosht:
- Get of boneless beef.
- Get of Onion Medium size.
- Get of Green Chili.
- Prepare of Garlic cloves.
- Take of Water.
- Take of Salt.
- Take of cooking oil.
- Take of Red chili powder.
- Take of turmeric powder.
- Provide of Turnip (Shaljam).
- Prepare of spinach (Palak).
- Use of Tamarind Water.
Instructions to make Shaljam Palak Gosht:
- SB se pehly gosht ko achi tarhan dhoo Lein phir is ko pressure cooker mein dalen, sath hi is mein pyaz, hari mirchen,.
- Lehsan, 1 glass pani or namak dalen,.
- Then cooking oil dal m mix Karen or ubal ane tak pakaen,.
- Jab is mein ubal a jaey to is ko dhak dein or is pe weight rakh dein or takreeban 10-15 mint tak pakaen ta ke gosht gall jaey,.
- 10-15 mint bad is ka weight hata dein or is ke sare pressure ko nikalne dein,.
- Phir is ko khol Lein or check Karen ke gosht gala ke nahi, jab gosht gall jaey to us mein lal mirch or haldi dalen,.
- Phir achi tarhan bhun Lein,.
- Jab ye bhun jaey to us mein shaljam or palak dalen, or achi tarhan mix Karen,.
- Phir is ko cover kar ke medium flame pe 10-15 mint tak pakaen ta ke shaljam or palak gall jaey,.
- 15 mint bad is ko khol Lein or is ko chammach ki madad se kuchal Lein, or 3-4 mint tak pakaen ta ke is ka pani khushk ho jaey,.
- Then is mein imli ka pani dalen or mazeed 3-4 mint tak pakaen phir is ko 2-3 mint tak dam pe rakh dein,.
- Phir Is ko plate mein nikalen or garma garam Naan ke sath paish Karen, Mazeedar Shaljam palak gosht taiyar hy..
If you find this Shaljam Palak Gosht recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.