Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Brad's Marinated Flank Steak & Ravioli Marinara recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brad's Marinated Flank Steak & Ravioli Marinara recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who suffer from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that many people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of small changes.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be good for your skin because it is an excellent source of vitamin E. If you currently eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemical substances. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to brad's marinated flank steak & ravioli marinara recipe. To make brad's marinated flank steak & ravioli marinara you only need 32 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Brad's Marinated Flank Steak & Ravioli Marinara:
- Take of For the steak.
- Get 3-4 lb of flank steak.
- Use 3 cloves of minced garlic, divided.
- Provide 2 tbs of olive oil.
- Use 1/4 cup of red wine, I used cabernet.
- You need of Sea salt and white pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of rubbed sage.
- Use 1 tsp of red chili flakes.
- You need 2 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of each, dry thyme, oregano, and parsley.
- You need 3 of basil leaves, bruised.
- Prepare 8 of lg crimini mushrooms, sliced thin.
- Prepare 1 of medium sweet onion, sliced thin.
- Get 1 tsp of brown sugar.
- Use of For the ravioli.
- Prepare of Proper servings of desired ravioli.
- You need 2 of lg can crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of medium can of fire roasted diced tomatoes.
- Take 2 of small shallots, minced.
- Get 3 cloves of minced garlic.
- Use 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 4 of Roma tomatoes, cut into 1 " squares.
- Take 2 of beef bouillon cubes.
- Prepare 2 of chicken bouillon cubes.
- Provide 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of each, dried mustard, salt, pepper.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of each, dried oregano, dried thyme, chili powder.
- Get 6 of lg fresh basil leaves, chopped.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of red wine.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of quality parmesan cheese, grated.
Steps to make Brad's Marinated Flank Steak & Ravioli Marinara:
- Marinate the steak. Add all ingredients for steak except mushrooms, 2 cloves garlic, onions, and brown sugar in a large ziploc bag. Mix well and add steak. Remove as much air from bag as possible. Place in fridge overnight..
- When ready to cook, start with the marinara sauce. Heat a lg Dutch oven over medium heat. Add olive oil and shallots. Saute until shallots sweat off but do not brown. Add garlic and saute a couple more minutes. Add rest of ingredients except ravioli and parmesan cheese. Bring to a simmer and adjust seasoning to taste. Simmer at least an hour, covered..
- Heat 2 lg frying pans over medium heat and get 4 qts salted water on to boil..
- Add 1 tbs oil to each pan. Be careful when you add the steak to the pan. The oil may pop a bit. Add the mushrooms and onions to the other pan. Cook steak until it browned well on all sides. If pan is oven safe. Put into a 375 degree oven on the middle rack for 8-10 minutes. Saute mushrooms and onions until the water has sweated off..
- Turn heat to medium low. Continue to saute until you start to see caramelization. Add remaining garlic and brown sugar. Saute until well caramelized..
- Meanwhile cook ravioli per instruction. Drain and rinse in hot water..
- Remove steak from oven and let rest for 5-7 minutes covered with foil. Slice..
- Plate ravioli, top with sauce. Garnish with parmesan fresh basil and olives (optional). Plate sliced steak. Top with onions and mushrooms. Serve immediately. Enjoy..
If you find this Brad's Marinated Flank Steak & Ravioli Marinara recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.