Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Corned Beef Potatoes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Corned Beef Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Corned Beef Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Energy.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of well being. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is usually a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is often a snack a lot of people ignore. Eating natural yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you’ll be able to reach for. It is a protein-rich source of healthy minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the body to digest and, based on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Yogurt unites beautifully with nuts along with seeds. It’s an easy way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to corned beef potatoes recipe. You can have corned beef potatoes using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Corned Beef Potatoes:
- Provide 500 gr of potatoes, peeled, diced, steamed until soft, removed from the heat, set aside.
- Get 2 Tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, minced.
- Get 200 gr of corned beef.
- Prepare 1 of medium carrot, small diced.
- Get 100 gr of green beans, cut into small pieces.
- Use 100 gr of frozen corn.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt or to taste.
- Take 1/4 tsp of white pepper powder or to taste.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of nutmeg powder.
- Get 2 stalks of green onions, thinly sliced.
Instructions to make Corned Beef Potatoes:
- Heat butter in a skillet. Sauté onion until fragrant..
- Add corned beef. Mix well..
- Add carrot,green beans, and corn. Keep stirring until the vegetables cooked..
- Season with salt, white pepper powder, and nutmeg powder. Mix well. Test the test..
- Lastly, add sliced green onions. Mix well again. Remove from the heat. Serve warm. Yum! 😋.
If you find this Corned Beef Potatoes recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.