Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Taco Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Taco Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. There are a number of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re always being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most likely, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, however, simply making a couple of small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also terrific for your skin. If you presently are consuming a lot of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemicals. Searching for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of consuming foods that still have most of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to taco lasagna recipe. You can have taco lasagna using 10 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Taco Lasagna:
- Provide 2 lb of ground beef.
- Take 1 can of black beans drained.
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- Provide 2 cup of shredded colby jack cheese.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of garlic salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Use 4 of tortilla shells (large size).
- Use 1/2 can of refried beans.
- Get 3 tbsp of water.
- You need 1 can of sliced black olives.
Steps to make Taco Lasagna:
- preheat oven to 370.
- add garlic and cumin to ground beef and brown in skillet and drain grease add water and stir.
- cut tortillas lengthwise into one inch strips.
- place half ground beef in greased 9×13 pan.
- top with tortilla strips to cover a thin layer over ground beef, uses 2 tortillas.
- spread layer of half can of refried beans.
- spread a layer of each only using half of ingredients, black beans, tomatoes, and black olives.
- top with 1 cup of cheese.
- add remaining seasoned ground beef.
- top with remaining beans, olives, and tomatoes.
- form another layer with remaining tortillas.
- top with remaining cheese.
- bake for 20 minutes and let cool 3 to 5 minutes before serving.
- serve and top with sour cream and lettuce to your liking.
- you can also add jalapeño if desired.
If you find this Taco Lasagna recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.