Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Chicken Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Chicken Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Deciding to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. People typically believe that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making some modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
You can get results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes right away. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make major changes, but the most crucial thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating choices. Sooner or later, you will find that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate before.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy chicken noodle soup recipe. To cook spicy chicken noodle soup you only need 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Prepare 3 of Chicken thigh fillet.
- Get 3 medium of potatoes, washed.
- Use 2 medium of carrots, sliced.
- Use 3 of Rasher bacon, diced.
- Take 1 medium of brown onion, chopped.
- Use 2 of Celery stalks, sliced.
- Take 3/4 cup of Peas and corn.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Ground cumin.
- Provide 2 tsp of Ground coriander.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Cayenne pepper.
- Provide 1 tsp of Turmeric.
- Use 2 tbsp of Chopped parsley.
- Provide 2 of Litres Chicken stock.
- Provide 1 of pack 2 min noodles, crushed.
- Get 1 of Salt & pepper to taste.
Steps to make Spicy Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Coat chicken in parsley, cumin, coriander, cayenne and turmeric. Cover and place in fridge while you prepare your veges..
- In a large non stick pot, fry onion and bacon and set aside. Brown chicken and set aside. Now add stock, potatoes, carrot, celery and bacon and onion. Bring to boil and simmer until veges have softened..
- Chop chicken 2cm pieces and throw into soup along with peas and corn and noodle. Cook until chicken is finished cooking through and noodles are soft. Salt and pepper to serve. So easy, so very tasty. Enjoy!.
If you find this Spicy Chicken Noodle Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.